Plan Your Visit With Us
IAMA is located at 1023 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, between 6th and 7th Street in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood
Tuesday - Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Last entrance at 4:45 pm
If by Muni, exit at Market + 6th Street. If by BART, exit at Civic Center/ UN Plaza and walk about one block.
$3/hour in the SOMA Grand Garage at 1160 Mission Street.
MLK Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY PLANS
- Free entry to IAMA
- Free entry to IAMA events
- Free entry for one adult guest
- Subscription to IAMA e-newsletter
- Personalized membership card
- 5% off museum store items*
*Discounts not applicable to consignment items
Individual - $80/year
- Standard benefits
Family - $200.00/year
- Standard benefits plus:
2 Membership cards for adults and one guest.
Military- Veterans-Educators - Seniors - $45/year
- I.D. required.
Students - $35/year
Add on to any plan for $25
For kids 12 years old and younger.
Additional benefits include:
• Free admission for 1 accompanied adult
• 1 Free Panda Club bag with a coloring book, crayons, and plush panda toy
If you are interested in purchasing a membership please download and complete one of our forms.